From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 2009 15:14:52 -0600

We thought we would let our celiac friends know that in January Chicken
Paradise (www.chickenparadise.com ) will have our first ever price increase.
The rate for two people will go from $115.00 to $125.00 per night.  The
charge for an extra person in the room, $20.00 per night,  will stay the
same.

If you make reservations and pay your deposit before the end of 2009, we
will be happy to honor the 2009 rate for your stay in 2010.   If you are
planning a trip to San Antonio or central Texas sometime in 2010, now would
be the time to make some plans.  We still have some open dates for Spring
Break, if that would be of interest to you.

We serve a full three course gourmet breakfast planned to suit your personal
dietary requirements.  We are always totally GF, and have very good
experience with casein free, soy free, corn free, egg free and sugar free.
We love the challenge of coming up with tasty waffles, pancakes, french
toast without using anything harmful to you.

And remember, San Antonio is also home to the famous Little Aussie Bakery
and Cafe ( www.thelittleaussiebakery.com ) that makes the best gluten free
bread on the planet!  (http://www.thelittleaussiebakery.com/best.html)
When you are staying at Chicken Paradise, you get a 20% discount at LAB.

Come see us.

Anne Barfield
San Antonio, Texas
 <http://www.chickenparadise.com/> www.chickenparadise.com