Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:42:01 -0700

I too checked out the web site and it reads just as Joel indicated, as it
has for a long time.

I then called Whitewave (303/443-3470) and was told that corn and wheat
extracts are definitely used in the Natural Flavoring in all of their soy
milks. The consumer relations lady did not seem aware of the fact that this
makes them NOT GF, but when I explained it to her, she agreed we should not
use this product.

 I pointed out that their web site lists it as GF and she said that she
wasn't aware of that and would take steps to change that.

They seem so uninformed; I think those of us who are interested should
e-mail them at
or call at the above #. MAAAYBE they could start using only Natural
Flavorings from corn if they get enough of a response on this.

Hang tough! Mimi in Spokane WA
or call