From:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 2010 06:39:26 -0500

Hi,
Maybe everyone is snowed in but I only received one reply to:
www.yourpie.com

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2010/feb/02/our-port-city-should-welcome-cruise-ship-boost/

"Great post. We are in NC and love Charleston. Where is the best area to
live? How did they dx your DH. My daughter has had frequent rashes that
 we are sure are DH. Thanks!  Jane."

This is the link to our g/f pizza and the link to the article about the
rebuilding of
our cruise terminal.  Celebrity's Mercury will be the first to cruise out of
Charleston
 on the 15th. Then the Carnival cruise line will start in May.  It will be nice to get \
away from this unusually cold and rainy weather we have been having lately.
I like the fact that Celebrity or Royal Caribbean will make me g/f pancakes
while I watch on the upper deck, without having to go to the main dining room
We have booked 2 cruises on Celebrity and after many years we will try
Carnival again in September.
For anyone that cruises a lot like we do you can buy 100 shares of RCL
which is Celebrity and Royal Caribbean line and get about 100.00 credit per
cruise.  The one in February is 11 days so we get a 200.00 credit to spend
as we like.

We went to Starbucks this AM to get our free samples of  Kind bars.  They sell
these bars for 1.50 along with several other g/f products.  The Kind bars are
similar to Peanut Brittle but are softer and has a really good taste.

Charlie in SC