From:
Rasi Chandranatha <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rasi Chandranatha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:51:08 -0700

Dear Listmates,
I thought I'd share actual email correspondence (2 messages each way) with
Pamela's Products representatives...

Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 5:15 PM
Subject: wheat or oats in facility?

There has been a lot of discussion on the Celiac forum -- a lot of folks are
saying your cookies have caused reactions, and people are saying you produce
your cookies on lines in a facility where wheat and are oatmeal are used on
different days than the GF runs, but that the lines are cleaned for the GF
production.  My nine-year old has CD, but is not very reactive.  We use a
lot of your cookies, so I'd like to know what the actual situation is there.
We also use LOTS of Pamela's Pancake and Baking Mix.  Is that made in the
same facility?  What are the conditions surrounding that product?
Thank you.
Rasi Chandranatha