Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 1997 20:53:34 EST

Hi all:

I just have to pass this on.  My ten yo daughter had to write a paper for
school about fulfilling a dream she has.  Her dream is to someday open a
Gluten-Free Restaurant, catering to mainly Celiacs.   She wants to call the
restaurant:
The Silly Yak

Now we don't mind passing this idea on to everybody else, as we, her parents,
are not able to fulfill her dream.  So please, someone with some cold hard
"dough" (gluten-free dough of course) please open up chains everywhere so that
the common Celiac can FINALLY eat out!

---Lorraine Dowdle and 9 Celiac (silly yak) children