From:
Lynelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2009 22:18:37 EST

Thank you for all the wonderful suggestions.
The summary is as follows:

Tinkyada makes "grand shells" that work pretty well.  You can find  them at
various online vendors and some whole foods/health food  stores.

For Tinkyada Brown Rice Grand Shells  only boiled them for about  10 minutes
before stuffing them with cheese and baking them in the oven.   The package
said to boil the shells for 19-20 minutes but I wanted to make sure  they
weren't mushy.  With the reduced cooking time they had a great  texture.  I couldn't
tell the difference or you can use gf wonton skins or  lasagne noodles...just
roll them up.

If you are from NJ, Mighty Panini and Steins sells them, and there great,
Mighty Panini is a gluten free store in westwood, and Steins has a whole outlet
of Gluten free products, they are in Montvale NJ 201 782 0087
Thanks  again,
Lynelle Thomas

*******
*******