From:
Lynn Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:16:15 -0400

We are going to Rhode Island for a few days in August while our kids are
in celiac camp up there.  I did  check the webpage for the local celiac
support group, which includes some wonderful sounding restaurants in
other parts of the state, but there is nothing for Block Island, where
we will be staying for three nights.

Anybody traveled there recently (or live there) who can advise me on
places to eat that are gf friendly.  (or tell me about places to avoid?)
Many thanks, Lynn

*******
*******