From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2007 17:39:08 -0700

Dear Listmates,

A number of people have sent me emails saying that they cannot click-through
from the email they received from ICORS to my bread website, and most of
them have sent me the original email from ICORS. I was able to click-through
from each of the emails forwarded to me.

I have sent those readers emails suggesting that try typing the following
into their browser's address bar or copy/paste:
http://home.comcast.net/~vhdolcourt/bread . I'm receiving responses back
that they have been successful opening the site by typing in. Please note
that the tilde (~) character is the upper case character just to the left of
the "1" key.

I have been asked if the non-fat dry milk in the recipe is something special
or just supermarket dry milk powder. It is supermarket dry milk powder. Ours
is Albertson's house brand. You don't need to go fancy.

I was also asked for an alternative to bean flour recipe since some of our
readers are intolerant to beans. I put an alternative flour suggestion at
the bottom of the posting on the bread site. Please note that I have not
tested the recipe with the bean-less version (or the dairy-less version). If
you make the bread with either alternative, be mindful that the liquid
levels or the cooking time may require alteration. Please let me know your
results.

Enjoy!

Vic-Sunnyvale, CA