From:
jamie knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 13:35:02 -0700

Does anyone have any info on tree of life products?  I live 75 miles
from the nearest store that carries gf products and a new shop has
opened up 10 miles from us.  The owner stated that she would order
anything for us that is available.  This is great news for us!  She
stated that the tree of life products were very popular, but didn't know
the gf status.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Also, if anyone
knows of any other companies who do mail order, please let me know.  We
know the main ones, Ener-g, Gluten Free Pantry, etc.  Thanks in advance.

Jamie Knight