From:
Michelle Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:15:43 -0500

I am wondering if any of you were diagnosed with fibromyalgia AFTER
celiac disease.  Good restorative sleep seems to be the crux of this
disease, and I am wondering if anyone has any advice for restoring the
normal sleep cycle.  It seems that without good sleep, the muscles never
rest, and people awaken tired, stiff, and gain weight due to this
vicious cycle.  Any advice for breaking this cycle?

I'd love to hear from Valerie in Tacoma, you always have lots of helpful
complimentary medicine advice.  I'd like to avoid further weight gain so
I am not wanting to take any traditional medication for this.

Michelle

Confidentiality Notice:  The information in this e-mail maybe
confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of
this e-mail and its attachments, if any, is prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by a
return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your computer system.  Thank
you.