From:
Christie Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:05:47 EDT

Hi Listmates!

I've been paying for a web site for years that I have just not had time to do
with what I originally had intended for with my art. Now that I am no longer
"sick", I can't sit still, and I don't want extra "work" anymore. I only use
my site for drawings and art that I donate to charity auctions. I want to
have fun and help others, so I though maybe I could do something for the GF
community too...

Since I am addicted to designing web sites... do you think that we need a
"recipe" web site, or anything?   I don't want to be anyone's competitor, and
won't charge any fees or anything, but I am doing a lot of stuff for Fanconi
Anemia (my site www.bpositiveinc.com) and think that some of my effort needs
to go to Celiac Sprue as well. I have 2 other relatives who have this, and
are pretty clueless as to what to do and I spend a LOT of time printing
lists, and making copies for them. At the very least, I'm sending them there
to print their own ;-)

Anyway, I can collect recipes from anyone who wants to send one, post GF
lists and phone numbers of the companies, what ever, and not be pressured
into actual deadlines and work. (ha ha)

Is there anything that you think we all could use? I'll do it for free - I
have just not researched enough yet to know what would be of any benefit. I
thought you all would be the best place to start.

Thanks!
Christie in St. Louis