Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 00:07:31 EDT

Does anyone have experience in La Paz, Bolivia?  I see we even have
Listmemembers there.  Our 21 yr. old daughter will be living there for two
months and traveling to surrounding South American Countries.  She has had
severe CD since the age of two and has lived in Mexico and traveled
extensively in the US and Europe.  She's not worried and is quite prepared,
but this Mom is worried...

Please respond to me and I'll summarize.

Jane Davis