From:
Dianne Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 15:19:58 -0700

Does anyone have pancreas problems along with CD. I have been sick over
two months and have lost 20 lbs. The doctors have done a biopsy and
blood work to check my liver,zinc levels,thyroid and the blood work for
CD. Everything has come back normal. I am  having a endscope ultrasound
Wednesday on my pancreas.

My main symptoms is certain foods trigger the symptoms of nausea,
stomach pains and upset stomach but not real bad on the diarrhea. Just a
sickly feeling.

Similar symptons to Kelly Dube who sent a notice the other day.

Dianne Kolb