From:
Pat Minnigh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Minnigh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 10:38:40 -0400

Our website will post your favorite recipe, to share, if you would like to submit
it.  Please be sure that the ingredient list and the preperation are clear and
please add your name (first name is fine) and location.  Also, please do not
send copyrighted recipes!  I need a brief statement from you that this is an
original recipe, and if it is a friend's, that you have the permission to have it
posted.  You may send these directly to me at [log in to unmask]  By
posting them on the website, you will all be able to access them in one
location.

Pat
Maryland