From:
pninit cole <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
pninit cole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2011 21:50:05 -0500

Thank you for all the restaurant recommendations...there were many!! We
ended up eating at Sweet Sin bakery in the a.m. and then returned in the
late afternoon because everything was delicious and so much to choose
from! They have breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. The entire
restaurant/bakery is gluten free and there is a wide variety
(from eggs,pancakes, soups, sandwiches, salads, chicken parmigiana, lamb
chops to cheesecakes). We loved the meals and the girls loved the
cupcakes that were available in so many flavors (red velvet, cookies and
cream, peppermint, chocolate and peanut butter, vanilla birthday cake
etc). We brought home chocolate chip cookies and snickerdoodles (dairy
free). You can check them out online at www.glutenfreedesserts.com, some
whole foods carrying their items.

If you do visit the area with young kids, Maryland Science Center was
great and we could have easily spent another day. We drove to Sweet Sin
Bakery, it was about 10 minutes away.

Some of the other recommendations are below.

Thx
PC

there is an UNO's in Harborplace.  They have wonderful Gluten Free pizza.
Plus Harborplace can be fun.

www.joesquared.com
fogo de chao in the inner harbor is good but is pricey.

Pizzazz Tuscan Grille
711 Eastern Avenue Baltimore, MD 21202
(410) 528-7772 <tel:+14105287772>

*Pazo* Restaurant
1425 Aliceanna Street, Baltimore, MD
(410) 534-7296 <tel:+14105347296>

*City Cafe* Inc
1001 Cathedral Street, Baltimore, MD
(410) 539-4252 <tel:+14105394252>

*City Cafe*
1501 Bolton Street, Baltimore, MD
(410) 383-8600 <tel:+14103838600>

*Kona Grill*
1 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD
(410) 244-8994 <tel:+14102448994>

*Taco Fiesta* LLC*
After talking to the cashier & kitchen, I've had the vegetarian tacos
several times at this place, and been fine. The chips are fried in oil
they also fry flour tortilla chimichangas in, so avoid those if you go.
I've also avoided the salsas.

If you are anywhere near Owings Mills, The Flying Avocado is well worth
a visit. The salads are all GF, and any sandwich on their menu can be
served on GF bread. Delicious, also.

*Austin Grill*

*PF Chang*

*Carrabba's - Italian  **Not open for lunch* 8030 Ritchie Highway Pasadena,
MD 21122
410-863-5960 <tel:+14108635960>

*Cheeseburger in Paradise - American  **GF menu*
8026 Ritchie Highway
Pasadena, MD 21122
410-761-1003 <tel:+14107611003>

*Ruby Tuesday - American **GF menu*
Marley Station Mall
7900 Ritchie Hwy
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
410-766-4446 <tel:+14107664446>

*The Grill - American  **Does not have a GF menu but servers will point out
GF items on menu*
7704 Quarterfield Rd.
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
410-766-6446 <tel:+14107666446>