From:
Michael Reshetar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 3901 16:54:30 -0600

I have a question about "Spice Trend" brand of spices.  My local grocery store
carries this brand, but I can't seem to find any information about it.
The package does not contain a phone number, and I have searched the
database and the internet to no avail.

If anyone has had experience with these spices, please let me know.  Thanks
in advance!

Mike
Michael Reshetar
Benton Community Schools