From:
Ginny Mingolla <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ginny Mingolla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:03:50 -0500

Most all that answered my request for cheese said that most hard cheeses are ok.  Watch out for low fat, fat free, or processed cheese products that contain added fillers, spices and flavorings.

Below is a list of specific cheeses that should be gluten free:
Kraft
Cabot's   http://www.cabotcheese.com/f1.tmpl?left=menu-ourproducts.html&right=faq.html
Goat's milk if you are lactose intolerant
Boursin
Alouette - light garlic and herbs
Hormel's little squares called add ons say gluten free
Crystal Farms ok unless the word processed is on the label.
Philadelphia Cream Cheese

I also received words of warning about these cheeses that they could contain gluten.
Blue Cheese
Stilton
Roquefort
Land O'Lakes