Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 15:36:24 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to Celiac Disease and have a question.
Has anyone used or checked out the vitamins and
minerals called The Winning Combination?  The founder's
name is Andrew Lessman.

The company says they contain no wheat, gluten, milk,
soy, yeast, corn, sodium,salt, sugar, starch, fat,
cholesterol, oil, emulsifier, wax, binder, filler,
excipient,lubricant, diluent, coating, flowing agent,
common allergen, color, flavor, sweetener or preservative.
For anyone interested their number is 800-800-1200.

I just wondered if anyone else has taken these and how
they worked for them.

Thanks,
Donna