From:
Anna Ashworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anna Ashworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 20:02:35 -0800

There is going to be a gluten-free family camp in New Mexico this summer!  I attended last summer with two of my children and had a great time.   Both adults, children, and teens would enjoy this camp.

  All the details are available at www.intestinalhealth.org/camp, but I thought I would post the highlights:

  Dates:  Sunday July 1 (after lunch) - Friday July 6 (after lunch)

  Location:  YMCA Camp Shaver, located in the beautiful mountains of Jemez Springs, New Mexico

  Food:  All food will be organic and healthy as well as gluten-free.  Casein-free, yeast-free, soy-free, and egg-free options are available if you have these other food sensitivties.

  Activities:  YMCA staff provide the athletic and arts activities which include high ropes, wall climbing, hiking, riflery, archery, arts and crafts, and organized sports.  Dr. Fine from the Intestinal Health Institute will hold round table discussions on nutrition and health and will also provide musical entertainment from his Get On A Mission Of Nutrition health education program.

  Price is very reasonable and includes 15 meals plus snacks and lodging in cabins - (see www.intestinalhealth.org/camp)

  I am planning to attend again and encourage anyone with or without kids to attend - especially if you enjoy the beautiful outdoors.

  Please feel free to email me with any questions.  I would be happy to tell more about my experience at this camp.

  Anna Ashworth