From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 26 Jul 2009 19:04:34 EDT

Hello!

Thanks to all who came to our meeting at Starbucks in July. Great
information was shared.

For August, Alia has offered to host a BBQ at her house. The school is
still closed for the summer, and a BBQ sounds yummy and fun! She has offered to
 grill some burgers and brats, and has bottled water. Let's all sign up to
bring  a "side" or dessert!

What: Puyallup Celiac Disease August Meetup

When: August 11, 2009 6:30 PM

Where: Alia's House
21412 131st St. E
Bonney Lake, WA 98391
Alia  said it is easy to find.

Hope to see you all there!

Trish

(PS - I am charged $19 a month for Meetup.com. If everyone could donate a
couple dollars to continue this medium, that would be wonderful. Many
wonderful  things have come from the web site.)

For additional information, contact:
Trish at email [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585106x1201462830/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd
=JulystepsfooterNO115)