From:
David Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 15:22:39 -0600

***  'Cause You're Special!  Gourmet Gluten-Free/Casein-Free Foods ***

Greetings from all of us at 'Cause You're Special!

** MARCH SALE ITEMS **

** Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix - A perennial favorite! Now is the time to get
this popular Mix at a terrific price!  Makes 22 chewy cookies for just
$4.19.  Regular price: $4.69.

** Moist Lemon Cake Mix, Regular and Large size.  If you love lemon, you'll
want to savor the taste of our easy to prepare gourmet cake!  Unbelievably
moist and tasty!  Regular size makes one 9" round cake for just $3.59.
Large size makes two 9" rounds or one 13" x 9" cake for only $5.39.

Purchase Our Product Samplers and save over 10%
- Cake Assortment: Yellow Cake Mix, Chocolate Cake Mix, Lemon Cake mix,
Pound and Chocolate Pound Cake Mix.
- Bread Assortment: White Bread Mix, French Bread Mix, Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Mix and Biscuit Mix.
- Breakfast Assortment: Pancake and Waffle Mix, Muffin Mix, Lemon Poppy Seed
Muffin Mix and Scone Mix.
-Cookie and Bar Assortment: Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, Brownie Mix and Sugar
Cookie Mix.

SAVE 10% ON ALL GOURMET MIXES WHEN PURCHASED BY THE CASE

** NEW PRODUCTS **

** R.O.C.K. Nutrition bars by DANNA KORN **  Danna ("Raising Our Celiac
Kids" founder) has come out with these delicious, nutritious
gluten-free/casein-free bars.  These high protein bars are great for
lunches, travel or as a handy snack.  Adults love them too -- especially
since they're loaded with nutrition and taste great!  Two flavors, 'Jammin'
Jelly and Peanut Butter' and 'Rockin' Raspberry', introductory priced at
$1.99 each.

** New book by Danna Korn -- Wheat-Free, Worry-Free; The Art of Happy,
Healthy, Gluten-Free Living.

*** All products sold by 'Cause You're Special! are gluten and casein free.
All of our gourmet mixes are packaged in a wheat, gluten, casein, nut
and peanut-free facility.

**Shop for 'Cause You're Special! Gourmet Gluten-Free/Casein-Free Mixes on
either of our websites www.causeyourespecial.com , www.glutenfreegourmet.com
or from many other popular online stores featuring Gourmet Gluten Free
products.
You can also find 'Cause You're Special! Gourmet Gluten-Free/Casein-Free
Mixes
at food retailers nationwide.

** To our Customers:  Thank you for your business and your support!  As
always, we value your feedback and are constantly using it to provide you
with the best tasting products, affordable prices and the best customer
service possible.

'Cause You're Special, Inc.
http://www.CauseYoureSpecial.com
http://www.GlutenFreeGourmet.com
Phone Toll Free: 866-NO WHEAT (866-669-4328)
Fax: (603) 754-0245