Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 22:21:16 EDT

Q.  I have found a great gluten-free product!  How do I spread the
      word to CSA?

A.  CSA/USA always welcomes and appreciates hearing from
     members and non-members with recommendations for the
     CSA/USA Cooperative Gluten Free Commercial Products
     Listing.  Consumer comments are necessary, as we are
     continually striving to improve our listing and better serve our
     members.  You provide a real service to our organization and
     we thank you.

In order to maintain consistency and accuracy in the Gluten-Free Commercial
Products Listing information, CSA policy requires:

     - submissions in writing or by e-mail
     - a copy of the manufacturer's/distributor's letter about the
       product
     - a written verification that the manufacturer/distributor will allow
       CSA to print the suggested information

If you have already verified, in writing, either or both of these, please let
CSA know when you submit your information, as it simplifies the processing.
Written recommendations submitted after July 1 will be considered for the next
edition.

Our address is: CSA/USA, Inc.
                        PO Box 31700
                        Omaha, NE 68131-0700

                        E-mail: [log in to unmask]

To order your personal copy of the most current edition of the CSA Commercial
Products Listing call toll free 877-CSA-4CSA.  Book available in 3-ring
notebook or spiral bound, please specify.

Your comments and suggestions are important and appreciated.  Please
followthese simple guidelines concerning product information for the CSA Products
Listing and help us continue to be "Celiacs Helping Celiacs".

Thank you and have a great day!