From:
"Food-Tek, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Food-Tek, Inc.
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 08:35:53 -0500

Happy Holidays from everyone here at www.glutenfreesolutions.org - your source for great tasting, convenient, and portable cake mixes, cookie mixes, brownie mixes and more!

Our customers tell us:

"...it's easier than Easy-Bake..."  "...it's quicker than Bisquick..."  "...it's not Shake n Bake; it's Shake and Zap!"

Call us at 1-800-648-8114, or email us at [log in to unmask] We'll be happy to tell you more.

If you're already familiar with our products, we want to thank you for your interest and support.

We're happy to say that we can be found at the following locations:

A&A Health Foods
Midland Park, NJ

Diet American
Matawan, NJ

Happy Carrot
River Edge, NJ

B Well Naturally
Plainview, NY

Fresh Direct
Long Island City, NY

Health Way
Latham, NY

Ideal Nutrition
Newburgh, NY

Nature's Pantry
Newburgh, NY

Avatar's Natural Grocery
New Cumberland, PA

Martindale's Natural Foods
Springfield, PA

If you're in New York City, you'll be able to order our products from FreshDirect (www.freshdirect.com) in a matter of days!

Let us know where you shop, and we'll send your store a sample.  Of course, you can also find our products at our website.

Be sure to get your orders in by December 19th for delivery before the 25th!

Our "Fast n Fresh" Minute Cornbread Mix makes a great base for a cornbread stuffing.  Our new Quick-Bake Biscuit Mix is ready in minutes, and makes a great side dish or tasty breakfast dish.  Combine our Minute Cakes with our Chocolate or Vanilla Icing to make sinfully delicious layer cakes.

Backed by over fifty years of experience in food science and product development, our "Fast & Fresh" and "Quick-Bake" lines of nutrient-enriched, gluten-free food mixes are convenient, nutritious, and great tasting. And they're very easy to prepare!

By making Food-Tek's products part of your dietary program, we hope to play a key role in the successful management of your special dietary
needs.

If you are interested in demonstrating our products at your next support group meeting, contact us and we'll send your group a sample pack.

Food-Tek, Inc. is looking for local sales representatives. Please call 1-800-648-8114 for more information.