From:
Dara Skydancer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 08:55:10 -0500

This may be off topic, and if it is, I apologise for that. However, I
frequently have dreams where I mistakenly eat wheat.  I'll be out somewhere
and I need food desparately, and all there is is something containing wheat
(generally a sandwich or something like that), and I have to decide whether
to eat it and know that I'll get really sick, or not too and pass out.

Another situation that occurs is that I'll eat some bread without thinking.
 And halfway through I'll realise what I'm eating.

I know that these are anxiety dreams.  Does anyone else get these?  This is
more for my own curiousity than for anything educational.  Please reply
personally, I'll summarise in a few days.

Dara