From:
"G.L.Ayre" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 13:44:03 +1000

    Quite a few have experienced similar problems.
    I have taken a while to reply as they are still trying to diagnose
what is wrong with me as walking is becoming more difficult. I limp a
lot. The latest diagnosis, with an ultra sound in 2 days is a Baker's
Cyst behind the left knee. I suspect that the problem has to do with my
body's intolerence to lots of foods...gluten,wine, cheese, peanuts,
onion, garlic, capsicum, tomatoes, orange, chocolate, that I know of. I
call myself the dinner guest from hell.
    I will list some of the ideas in the hope that they may help others.

    *cut out salt
    * it could be arthritis, (especially rheumatoid)
    * milk and dairy products
    * soy and corn
    * casein
    * calcium and potassium deficiency.