From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2010 10:41:54 EDT

Calling All Youth!

We are pleased with the response to our Call to Youth. This is a national
effort to show congress that our youth are not being served by the National
School Lunch Program. House Representative Betty McCollum is a perfect
messenger  to take our message back to Congress.

We had not thought about having youth supporters also sign the petition. It
 is a great idea! To accomplish this we have modified the petition form to
include families and friends in this survey.

Thank you for your support in making a difference in the lives of our
youth.

Our original post was:

Do you follow a gluten-free diet? Can you get a gluten-free meal at school
through the school lunch program?

This is your opportunity to spread the word to Congress that your rights to
 have a GF school lunch are not being met.

Print this petition and collect signatures of other youth in your area.
Send it back to GIG by May 15th. The petitions will be presented to House
Representative Betty McCollum at the GIG Annual Education Conference in June.

Link to petition is: _http://tinyurl.com/yjyerzn_
(http://tinyurl.com/yjyerzn)

Thank you for your support in making a difference in the lives of our
youth.

Cynthia Kupper, RD; Executive Director

Gluten Intolerance Group of North America (GIG)
31214 124 Ave SE, Auburn  WA 98092-3667
P: 253-833-6655 ext 104; F: 253-833-6675

Websites:
_www.GLUTEN.net_ (http://www.GLUTEN.net)  (consumer  education)
_www.TAGSatGIG.org_ (http://www.TAGSatGIG.org)  (teen  advocates with
gluten sensitivities)