From:
Doug & Glenda Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 08:04:24 -0400

Greetings, Listmates!!

    I will be in Savannah, GA for a few days (leaving Friday....sorry so
late in my request) and am a little anxious in taking one of my first
travel-eating out-on the road trips. Can any of you offer suggestions
for eating out in the Savannah area?? I have my resources I'm taking
along and know I can easily subsist on grocery items and fresh produce.
It is the eating out (with the group and alone) I could use assistance
with. As always, I'ld also love to look into the local "health food
stores" if you know of any that specialize in GF items. Should such an
establishment exist, a GF bakery would be my idea of heaven-on-earth!!

    Thanks to you all for your invaluable support and assistance. You're
the most faithful and understanding friends I have: here every day, no
matter how good or bad I feel (or look), always supportive and
knowledgeable!

Good Health & Good Eating
Glenda Tyler
Co-Chairman, CSA Tidewater Chapter #71 (first meeting November 17,
1998....stay tuned for more info!!)