From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2013 19:07:36 -0400

Look, I forgot the French name, but this fancy dish is stupid easy and impressive!

Preheat oven to 350.

In large squares of parchment paper, put 6-8 oz pieces of salmon.... One per paper, per person. In a bowl, mix some white wine, lemon juice, fresh diced garlic, some artichoke hearts, come capers, fresh dill and fresh ground pepper. No salt. Capers and artichokes are salty..Don't overdo it with capers. a few per piece is enough. Same with hearts.
 Put spoonful of mixture over each piece of fish. Add several thin asparagus spears or thin pieces of zucchini, or even maybe stringbeans. Add a little more mixture. Wrap up each piece and carefully place in baking dish. Bake about 30 minutes. I sometimes make this an hour or so  advance and leave them in a closed oven... turned off. There is no overcooking or drying out. .

Trust me. Season and wrap one piece of fish at a time, unless you have a huge counter. I was making six pieces.

I've also made this with roasted peppers or dried or cherry tomatoes.

Sent from my iPhone
*******
*******