From:
Martin Finne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 12:20:23 +0200

Hi all.
Feeling great for a long time, I now have diverse bodily symptoms.
The visual one makes my wife tell me see the emergency room, but I
am a bit more calm. I also hesitate because of what I know, and most
doctors don't...

anyway..
23.th mars: endoscopy and unchallenged :( biopsy for celiac and bacterias.
had hyperpigmented dermatitis (?) on arm at time. And skin problems at
shoulders.
Later in week, I was fatigue and smelly (gas).
A bit up and down.
22.nd of april: testing for lactose intolerance.
Felt quite ok at time. Some days later I had symptoms like bad body
posture, numbness / stiff neck, white bumps on outside of upper arm body
smell (have to wash more frequent) sore throat come and go, cirkles under
eyes, itchy skin, fatigue (not constant) and now a *very* red quarter of
the white in one eye.
This is what scares the family.
Didn't mention 'dandrufflike' stuff in ears. And mocusa in throat and mouth.
The reactions could also be caused by other things than the half pint of
milk-sugar.
- I had a periode of stress just before easter.
- It has been a change in weather from nice to dusk rain.
- I have been working in an electronics laboratory with poor aircondition.
  It is fumes from soldering, but also a smell like fumes from cars or
something coming thru the ventilation systems, smalls like working on an
airport. (I have taken steps to try to eliminate this one).
- I ate less salads and more rice crackers. No suspicious meals unless
gelatine is suspicious.

Do I urgently need to see doctor on my red eye? Do I need to rest? Or
perhaps to keep in activity?

After beeing GF for some months now, I am used of fluctuations in the
wellbeing of my body. I have generally changed my mood swings radically,
and it is not black and white anymore. However I tend to be very tired when
the body is 'down' but it is not like a depression.

BTW, I see the term bloating used frequently. Is this the same as water
retention?

While writing the red eye got itchy and more commonly pink all over, and I
feel an urge to get out in fresh air (smells cakebaking here..-).

Hope some responses to this, but a summary will be delayed due to family
activites in the days to follow.

tia.
Martin Finne, (who probably will see the doctor, but would appreciate your
discussion before going)
Trondheim
Norway.