From:
Megan Warlick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Megan Warlick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2009 10:24:17 -0700

July 1st is National Gingersnap Day, so let's all celebrate with a bag
of Pamela's extremely popular Simple Bites Ginger Snapz! A crunchy
ginger cookie that's great with ice cream, as a pie crust, or right out
of the bag.
WIN FREE PAMELA'S PRODUCTS! Yes, each month we give away free products
in the Pamela's Products newsletter. Last month we also gave away a free
pass to the GF Cooking Expo. There are more exciting tips, recipes,
ideas and free product give-aways each month. Sign up (for free) at
www.pamelasproducts.com. You can also see past newsletter editions at
http://www.pamelasproducts.com/happening_frames.html

And don't forget that you can make delicious cookies, homemade
sandwiches, or yummy bagels with our Pamela's Gluten-Free Bread Mix, as
well as other delicious snacks that are great for on-the-go snacking!
Traveling by car, plane, bus, or ship? Indulge in delicious snacks made
from our award-winning baking mixes. Make your very own "Cheese
Crackers" with this recipe:
http://www.pamelasproducts.com/recipes/printrecipes/printcheesepuffcrack
ers.html

Whatever you do to enjoy the summer months, don't forget to include
Pamela's!