Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 11:25:09 -0800

I hope this question  is not too redundant, but I am unable to locate this
information...

I am wondering what the norms are for antigliadin tests. My IgA was 1.8,
IgG was 0.8. and the endomysial IgA was less than 1.5

Good or bad?
Would appreciate input. I had biopsies done, and at first they said they
were fine, but after the antigliadin tests they reviewed the biopsies. Then
the doc said that at first viewing, the villi seemed to be damaged in some
areas but they had thought it was because of the normal damage of actually
taking the biopsy (like smashing the edges a little). When they reviewed
them, they thought that maybe they were flattened in places.

Thanx so much I love this list! Mimi in Spokane, WA