From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:47:33 -0500

Thank you for taking the time to contact us about STOUFFER'S® LEAN
CUISINE®.  We welcome questions and comments from loyal consumers such
as yourself and appreciate this opportunity to assist you.

We have read your email and researched your inquiry. Unfortunately, we
are unable to supply you with the information that you are seeking. Most
of our products contain some form of gluten or a derivative of gluten.
Also, many of our vendor-sourced ingredients may contain a "hidden"
source of gluten of which we would not be aware, due to the proprietary
nature of some formulations.  Please understand that it would be
virtually impossible to analyze every ingredient in every product for
these hidden sources of gluten. The major foods that cause 90% of the
allergic reactions are: milk, egg, fish, crustaceans (e.g., shellfish
like shrimp, lobster, crab), tree nuts (almonds, pecans, hazelnuts,
walnuts, etc), wheat, peanuts, soybean. These are often referred to as
the "big 8" and we always label them whenever they are present in our
products.  Please refer to the ingredient panel.

At Nestlé, we are dedicated to you and your family throughout every
phase of your lives.  Your feedback is valuable to us, as it helps us to
improve our products and services.  We appreciate your interest in our
products and hope you will visit our website often for the latest
information on our products and promotions.

Sincerely,
Angela Petix
Consumer Response Representative

Ref: 9356152