Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:29:36 -0400

Hello Everyone,

I was in BJ's today (sorta like Sam's Club) and they had a hard candy
made by Crystal Light that contains isomalt. Does anyone know if this is
GF? I tried calling the 800# but they're closed for the day. I will try
tomorrow but I was curious now.

I did lookup on Dogpile "isomalt" and they do have it listed but do you
think I could make heads or tails out of it? It had the chemical
breakdown but I'm not a chemist...just a common everyday person with
Celiac's! :)

Thanks for any info that you might supply me with.

I'll post what I find out...

Sue Oliver