From:
"Lisa R. Martin - CSA/USA SNJ Chairperson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 15:21:23 -0400

CELIAC SPRUE ASSOCIATION OF SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY presents:

Hello everyone! We are excited to announce our September 2003 meeting.

Visit with old friends or make new friends at The Southern New Jersey
CSA/USA Support Group September meeting in Voorhees, New Jersey

Guest Speaker: Dr. Kenneth Maurer, Rheumatologist (confirmed). His topic
will be 'When Celiacs malabsorb and what happens to bones'. Also,
'Osteoporosis: how it also can affect men.'