From:
Laura Horvath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Horvath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 00:52:14 -0500

Happy New Year everyone!!!

We are leaving on a trip to LA after the new year.  Just wanted to see if
anyone had any restaurant recommendations for us (our 2 year old has
CD)..we will be in Santa Monica, Redondo Beach, and the Corona (riverside
county) areas.

We are from Northern California so we know some of the basic choices (in-n-
out, PF Changs, Outback Steakhouse, Disneyland restaurants) but thought I
would see if any others out there had any suggestions.

We leave on the 1st - if it ever stops raining here.  I will summarize and
post if I get any responses.

Cheers!