From:
Anita Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 10:25:19 -0500

Yes, I know of a supplier that packages vanilla powder + dextrose in a small
bottle with a shaker lid.  I have no idea if the dextrose is corn-based or
not.  However, I have found this company to be very helpful and anxious to
please.  They also make some other flavorings.  This powder was originally
packaged with the "cappuchino crowd" in mind.  Anyway, ask for Kathy and tell
her that Anita from KCMO pointed you in her direction.  Enjoy!

1-314-772-2124
Lochhead Vanilla Co.
3 Enfield Road
St. Louis, MO  63132