From:
Tempe Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tempe Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2008 22:41:47 -0400

Hello-Can someone please re-send the attachment that includes the info in different languages to be able to print out and present to the chef's or wait-staff at different restaurants - that tells, in their language about CD and what we can NOT have when preparing our foods, at restaurants.
I have one- The one in Japanese, that I presented to the wait staff.. in THEIR language, at a Japanese Restaurant yesterday and they LOVED the fact that they could understand what I was trying to tell  them. My food was great and I am not sick. What a GREAT thing!!
Thank you! BTW, I have gained 2 lbs (after loosing over 25 lbs with this) - up to 112lbs!! First time in almost a year I am starting to heal. Sure am starting to feel better... but know in a heartbeat when I have had even a scant - of cross contamination! Still, after nearly a year taking my B-12 shots weekly (LOVE the well-being feeling I get!) and am still taking good sized doses of D with Mag and Calcium) Very helpful!!
Thanks so much to all of you for your support over the last several months! Between work and personal emails and support groups, I never seem to be able to always respond to all.. Just know that I DO appreciate you!!
Tempe ( in Charlotte, NC)