From:
Glen Collier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 15:34:22 -0500

Thanks to all of you who wrote in.  Here is a summary our trip.  Both
parks were more than helpful and we had a great & stressfree vacation.

Legoland -  I called 760-918-5346 and spoke with Michael Berg.  He then
prepared a menu for my approval.  We ate at the Fun Town Market Cafe in
Legoland.  When I asked for the chef upon arrival at the restaurant,
both cashiers were familiar with our name and expecting us.  Chef Paul
came out to confirm their lunch and then brought out a beautiful plate
of rosemary chicken and a baked potato.  There was also plenty of fruit
and a salad bar available.  There is fresh fruit, Yoplait yogurt and
cracker jacks throughout the park.

Disneyland - I called 714-781-3569 and spoke with Chef Chris.  He met
with us the first morning we were at the park and gave us alot of tips.
The key to getting the order correct is to ask for the supervisor.  We
ate at the Bangle BBQ in Adventureland.  The serve chicken skewers which
ARE marinated.  Ask for the supervisor and they will make it plain.
They also have a fruit and yogurt plate that is GF.  Nearby, is a stand
that sells ONLY McDonald's fries.  We also ate at the Tomorrowland
Terrace.  They had cleaned and prepare a fryer for us with fresh oil.
The supervisor was expecting us and the kids had a hamburger patty and
french fries.  They held the fryer for us for the 2 days we were
there!!!

We also ate at the PCH Grill at the Disneyland Hotel.  I spoke with Chef
Bill and he happily prepared GF pasta I brought with freshly made
marinara sauce.  He was aware of cross-contamination.  He also serve
with the pasta vege's, corn-on-the-cob and applesauce.

We had a great trip and both parks were a pleasure to work with.

mindy