From:
Liz Bockman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 19:59:09 EDT

Hi everyone-

You were all so helpful with my question regarding heart burn that I thought
I would throw these symptoms out to you as well.

At night, I find myself waking up to a terrible chill and a body that is
clammy and drenched in sweat.  When I awake in the morning I find my joints
in my fingers feel as if they are either retaining fluid or stiff.  They feel
better after I have taken a shower.  Are any of these conditions related to
CD?  Any questions I should be asking a physician?

Thanks for your time.

Liz in Illinois