From:
E. A. Rohrbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 18:11:34 -0500

Years ago, I called my doctor's office and asked what kinds of alcoholic
beverages I could drink -- what would be gluten free? The nurse simply
repeated over and over, "You don't want to drink any!" She didn't have good
information but she knew more than she could explain. At the time, it
irritated the daylights out of me. Lately, I've been doing some reading about
leaky gut, autoimmune disorders of various kinds, and the interrelated effects
of stress, nutrition, etc. It looks as if everything bad that can happen to
your system is only worsened by the use of alcohol. To all of you who have
been asking what kinds of alcohol you can get gf, let me just repeat the words
of that nameless nurse: you don't want to drink any!

Beth