From:
Communications <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communications <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:56:09 -0600

Kinnikinnick Foods

Gluten Free Has Never Tasted So Good

www.kinnikinnick.com <http://www.kinnikinnick.com/>        www.goglutenfree.com <http://www.goglutenfree.com/>

Toll Free Order Line: 1-877-503-4466

Kinnikinnick offers the most comprehensive line of gluten free/wheat

free and gluten free/dairy free products available.  Our product line

Includes breads, buns, bagels, muffins, cookies, pizza crusts, donuts,

snacks and easy to use mixes.

WOW!!!

Your incredible demand and support for our products has forced us to
expand for the sixth time.

Coming Soon- Chocolate and Vanilla Sandwich Cookies, Animal Crackers,

Arrowroot Cookies and Graham Bears.

Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian Customers-check the recipe section

of our website for some new tasty holiday recipes including cornbread

Stuffing.

Current Mail Order Specials - 10% off

Cheese Tapioca Rice Bread - 10 % off

Tapioca Rice Tray Buns - 10 % off

Chocolate Cake Mix - 10 % off

7" Pizza Crust - 10 % off

Check out the individual product information pages of the SHOP

section of our website for more information.

"As a parent of a child with Celiac's I would like to tell you how

wonderful your products are.  My son feels more like a "normal"

teenager when he is able to eat products from your company.  He

keeps telling me how great everything tastes.  THANK YOU"

Remember: We Ship Fresh To Your Door!

All Shipments to Canada are a flat rate of $10

All Shipments to the US are a flat rate of $10 with a maximum

order of $200

If your Celiac Support Group is having a function and you would like

to try some or our products please let us know and we can ship you some

Fresh baked items to sample.  Just call us at 877-503-4466.