From:
Amy Kravitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 21:57:26 EST

Hi and Thanks to the People Who Responded to my Query on Panera Bread,

   I am new to this listserv, and I am not familiar with the archives as of
yet. So this is the current information which I got from the other users on
the list.

   The e-mail address is  [log in to unmask]  One gal, named Barb,who
responded to my post had the same exact information which I got today after
calling the company myself.

   The contact lady at Panera Bread is Tracy Bonano and the corporate hq.
number is (314) 633-7100 X 7233.

   Currently the GF salads at Panera Breads are:

   Greek Salad
   Fandango Salad
   Caesar Salad without the croutons
   Asian Sesame Chicken Salad w/o the wontons
   Classic Salad
   Strawberry Poppyseed Salad(available in summer months).

   The one thing which I forgot to do, is ask which salad dressings are GF.
If anyone wants this info. I will gladly call back Panera and find this out.

   Unfortunately, to date,  the company has not assessed which of their soups
are GF. I got the impression that sometime in the near future, they will be
coming out with a list of GF soups. Ms. Bonano told me she would email me
when she does obtain that information(which I would gladly share with the
group as well).

    Two other things which users informed me, each franchise of Panera Bread
has its own nutrition binder. You can feel free to ask for it when you go
into the restaurant. The other thing, which I found to be a bit distressing,
is that each individual outlet reserves the right to change the ingredients
in their foods a bit. Therefore, this place isnt as straightforward as some
of the other restaurants with clear-cut GF lists. You have to ask for this
information if you choose to eat here.

    Thanks again to everyone who responded,
    Amy Kravitz [log in to unmask]