From:
Dennis Ashuk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dennis Ashuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2011 08:36:44 -0700

I am hoping the good people of the Fort Lauderdale area can help me with GF dining options.  Anyone else who have experience in that area and can assist would be greatly appreciated.

My wife and I will be in Fort Lauderdale for a couple of days before our cruise in late January and would like to enjoy any of the local eateries the might be available.  We will our own transportation for those couple of days.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dennis
Edmonton, AB