From:
Peggy Laffs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 02:33:43 -0400

It was pleasant surprise to recieve ten responses with such short time limit
involved.

The responses came from Conn.,New York,Pa.,New Mexico,Mass.,Florida,and New
Jersey.

Most were from parents with celiac children who have multiple allergies.
Some offered their phone numbers for the lady to call.

One told of the Celiac chapters in Conn and phone numbers to contact.

One reply was to tell me of someone in Richmond,Va. to contact for myself.

I have responded to each person individually and asked permission of some to
pass on their reply in future if appropriate.

The lady did not pick up info i left at hotel for her. Hopefully she will
contact list or a chapter in Conn. There is still possibility I will still
hear from her and can pass on info.

FYI..my real name is not Laffs..it is Peggy Rash. I use Laffs because I am
known for my laugh and it is on my license plate also. This list shares and
cares.. Good. Peggy