From:
"Richard L. Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard L. Paul
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:46:13 -0400
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

I just got this from the place where I buy my Ramapo Valley Beer.  I have no financial interest in this company.  I just find that they can conveniently mail me GF beer.
RP
Internet Wines and Spirits
--------------------------
http://www.InternetWines.com

================
Gluten Free Beer
================
While we have carried these gluten free beers in the past, June marks the first time we have had all of them in stock at once.  If you've been waiting for an opportunity to taste and compare, this is it.

* Bard's Tale Dragon's Gold Gluten Free Lager Beer 6 pack
Everyday Low Price $11.99

* New Grist Gluten Free Beer 6 pack
reg 13.72 SALE $11.99

* Ramapo Valley Gluten Free Beer 6 pack
reg 14.77 SALE $11.99

- Find these online at http://www.internetwines.com/glutenfree.html

Archives are at:
Http://Listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?LIST=CELIAC