From:
"Victor J. Samuel Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 16:16:58 -0500

Hello Folks-  I was lucky enough very early this AM to be briefly
interviewed by  two  local newscasters on tv about Celiac Disease. Neither
one had heard of it before and one is the medical reporter. Off the air
before we started, they asked numerous questions, really being fascinated
by the topic. I wish that had been aired. On the air, they asked different
basic questions than what had been faxed over, so I didn't get to state
everything I had wanted to, but it did seem to go well. They even wished me a
happy birthday on the air!
        I had several calls from people afterwards, both with and without
Celiac, saying how informative this little blurb was. At the end of the
segment they flashed the CSA/USA local telephone number, so I'm hoping
people will call for information. Every little bit of exposure helps!
        I had the segment taped by Universal Press Clippings and the owner
called me to say he watched and how educational it was!   Lynn in Omaha