From:
Joanne Dalby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joanne Dalby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 00:16:46 -0500

FYI/Warning:

After extensive (9 months) of ingesting a small amount of gluten daily
(based upon daily vs. incidental reaction symptoms), and changing every
medication and supplement, I finally discovered that the source of my
ingestion was Blistex Herbal Answer lip balm.  I stopped it and restarted it
and symptoms ceased and restarted in conjunction with use of this product.
I have used this product for five years or so but it didn't start causing
problems until last summer.  Ironically, they were also packaged differently
about the same time.  They must have had a new supplier since the first four
years or so presented no problems.  I am now using ChapStick's All Natural.

J.