From:
Christie Priem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:17:21 -0700

Listmates,

Though I know many of you can't handle any sort of perfumes for one reason or
another, I absolutely love Calvin Klein's Eternity perfume and decided
(finally) to research whether it was GF or not.  I decided my chances for a
positive results were best with the body mist, which has no alcohol in it.  I
called their customer service number Monday and spoke to Jackie, who told me
that she would call their lab and call me back as soon as she heard from
them.  Well, she called me the next day to tell me that in order to be
perfectly sure that there is no gluten in the product, the lab needed to
contact their suppliers to be perfectly sure and that it would take a bit
longer.  I thanked her for their thoroughness and she said, "When it comes to
allergies, we want to be very careful."  I got the final call today telling me
there is no source of gluten in this product and I plan to write the company
to thank them for how carefully they researched this for me and for the
wonderful service I received from Jackie (she called to update me almost
every day).  If any of you are looking for a nummy smelling GF perfume (the
body mist is lighter than the regular perfume, which I find a plus, as well),
this might be a good one to try or sample.  It's rare I've had such good
service!

-Christie in Chandler, AZ