From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 23:04:43 EDT

The May Meeting of the Bremerton Gluten Intolerance Group will be the "Moving
Feet Without Wheat" walk and Food Fair on May 20th at 9:00am at Green Lake
Park Community Center on 7201 E. Green Lake Drive N., Seattle.

I hope, as a community, we can support this fun day and fundraiser for the
Gluten Intolerance Group by coming to enjoy the walk around Green Lake and/or
the Gluten Free Food Fair.

A donation of $25 is for the Walk T-shirt and the Food Fair or $5 donation
for just the Food Fair. Please come as a team or just friends and family to
support GIG and be seen on KIRO TV. The event ends at noon.

Contact Sue Eliot at 360 275-0171 for more information or a ride.

*******
*******