Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 11:01:35 -0500

Dear Listmates -
I called Twinlab after a listmate posted a message that Doctor's Trust says
Tri Boron Plus has gluten.  I had reported that Doctor's Trust had a
great price
on this product.

Doctor's Trust is not the manufacturer.  TwinLab is.
So I called TwinLab.
It is gluten-free.  No gluten.

One listmate reported a substantial bone density increase with this
product (and
exercise, of course).

However, Tri Boron Plus contains a good bit of Betaine Hydrochloride -
i.e. to increase
stomach acid.  I find that irritating to my stomach, so I searched the
archives
for our email list.  The postings from last year on Betaine Hydrochloride
indicated that taking pepsin (not Pepcid) with Betaine Hydrochloride is
helpful.

I couldn't find any plain pepsin, but I found Solaray Comfree
                                                                  Pepsin
and Algin,
This is a different product than plain Solaray Comfree.  "Pepsin and
Algin" appear
in small letters under the words Solaray Comfree, on the bottle.
I called Solaray, and Solaray Comfree - Pepsin and Algin is gluten-free.

Vicki in Homewood, IL